Friday, March 7, 2014

God’s hiring principle - Part 1

Do you think that you are the lowest of all?
Do you think that you are the one who is not respected by anyone?
Do you think that you are not fit for any bigger job?
Do  you think that you are not eligible to work with bigger people?

Well, if your answer is “YES” for the above questions, then God has chosen you for the greater works of His.

“26.Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth.
27.But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.
28.God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things- and the things that are not- to nullify the things that are.
29 so that no one may boast before him.
I Corinthians 1:26-28

Moses’s answers in the interview

When Moses was called to deliver Israelites from Egyptians, he showed his humbleness and his unfitness, by telling “Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?
Exodus 3:11
He was spending his life in the desert , but God chose him to lead 6Lakh people out of Egypt. (Is that not amazing?)

Gideon’s answers in the interview

14.And the Lord looked upon him, and said, Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel from the hand of the Midianites: have not I sent thee?
15. And he said unto him, Oh my Lord wherewith shall I save Israel? Behold my family is poor in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father’s house.
Judges 6:14,15

Saul’s answers in the interview

20.Samuel said “On whom is all the desire of Israel? Is it not on thee, and on all thy father’s house?
21.Saul answered and said, Am not I a Benjamite, of the smallest of the tribes of Isreal? And my family the least of all the families of the tribe of Benjamin? Wherefore then speakest thou so to me?
I Samuel 9:20,21

Peter’s answers in the interview

8.When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus knees, saying “Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord.
10. Jesus said unto Simon, Fear not; from henceforth thou shalt catch men.
Luke 5:8-10



All of the above people were  chosen. What’s your answer to God’s calling?

No comments:

Post a Comment